BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 40:28-31; OBADIAH 17.
Christian youths are an integral part of the church. Their ideas, strength and youthfulness are important to the growth of the church, yet they need to be aware that they are not sufficient in their wisdom. When one is young, it is common to feel like you can do it all on your own, but there is power in synergy. When the youths of the church come together to advance the Kingdom of God, mountains move. Scriptures show the need to gather strength through our fellowship in the Spirit. Prov 24 vs 10 says, ‘if you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.’ If you are not strengthened spiritually, little temptations could easily make you fall, get confused, disoriented and depressed. Youths who are saturated with the unadulterated Word of God and are established in the fellowship of the saints don’t contemplate suicidal thoughts.
Iron sharpens iron. You are made stronger by improving your personal and spiritual lives, and by sharing your convictions with your brothers and sisters in Christ. It takes strength to harvest nations, which can be achieved through the synergy of the youth. Youths have what it takes to ride on to high places and minister in ways that their fathers and mothers have not done. Youths should be winning souls for Christ in a dynamic way. One can chase a thousand and two can chase ten thousand. There is power in unity and synergy, especially with youths.
DECLARATIONS OF FAITH FOR OUR YOUTHS
1. It is not too late to accomplish the good dreams God has placed in my heart.
2. God will accelerate His plan for my life as I put my trust in Him.
3. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ask or think.
4. God is bringing me into a new season of growth and I will not abort the process in Jesus name.
5. I have sound mind filled with good thoughts, not thoughts of immorality or defeat.
6. I am anointed for exploits in my life and I will live to glorify God.
7. God’s supernatural favor follows me everywhere I go.
8. I will experience God’s faithfulness unto excellence in my pursuits in life.
9. I will store up blessings for my future generations. I am an asset never a liability.
10. I will honour my father and mother so that all will be well with me and I will have long life.
11. I will prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers doing the will of God.
- Father, we confess that our youths are a gift and reward from You. Thank You for making them so wonderfully great, your workmanship is marvelous.
- May our youths love you with all their hearts, souls, strength, and minds. May their joy radiate to all those around them.
- Baptize our youths with a spirit of purpose and the wisdom to set stretching goals of greatness in life.
- God, grant CGM youths, a spirit of diligence, sacrifice and willingness to work hard.
- Father, may they cultivate a spirit of consistency and a quality of faithfulness and integrity.
- Oh Lord help them to dare to be different like Daniel and separated from multitudes to do righteous acts in the name of Jesus.
- God silence altars that weaken their strength in you. Let them not mortgage their inheritance on the altar of passion and immediate gratification.
- Oh Lord, deliver our youths from mediums that drain them spiritually in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, ignite their spiritual lives so that they will stop fishing in unprofitable waters.
- O Lord, heal every area of backsliding in their spiritual lives.