BIBLE READING: Zechariah 4:7; Mark 11:22-24.
High places can be regarded as mountains because mountains are high. Mountains are the things that are beyond a man; the challenges confronting us at home, work and anywhere. The mountains before man are all level ground before God. Mountains stand to slow down the speed flow or put a stop to some endeavors in life. Some people’s mountains could be barrenness, ill health, spiritual backwardness, financial backwardness, career stagnation, homelessness, joblessness, non-admission to institutions of higher learning, etc.
Man is mortal, limited and flesh-dominated; but our God is immortal, unlimited and a Spirit. He has neither beginning nor ending. Mountains will always vanish when confronted with the Spirit of God – Zech. 4:7. David conquered Goliath not with his muscles but by the Spirit of God – 1Sam 17:46. Samson put the Philistines under pressure due to the Spirit of God operating in him. It’s the Spirit of God that can use man and God will be glorified. Jesus taught us to speak to our mountains.
- I decree an end to every mountain of opposition and bitterness operating in my life and marriage in Jesus’ name.
- You mountain of lack, be removed into the sea now, in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of barrenness of any form in my body, be consumed by the fire of God now in Jesus’ name.
- You mountain of diseases and ill health, hear the word of God now and crumble. By the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed.
- Mountains of spiritual and physical backwardness, your operation has ended in my life now in Jesus’ name.
- I command you mountain of slavery, stagnation and retrogression in my life and business, be leveled now in Jesus’ name.
- You mountain of premature death, you are destroyed over my household because Jesus has conquered death and has given me victory.
- Fire of the Holy Spirit, consume every mountain of darkness against my life and family now in Jesus’ name. For the light shines in darkness and darkness cannot comprehend it – John 1:5.
- Every mountain resisting the advancement of CGM Int., be destroyed in Jesus’ name.
- In the name of Jesus, I conquer all the mountains difficulties and fear before me and take possession of all that is due to me.
- I will never labor in vain, I will gloriously stand out in Jesus’ name.
- I will ride on my high places with every mountain becoming plain in Jesus’ name.