BIBLE READING: Proverbs 21:31
The horse has always been a symbol of strength and dignity. From Bible times until now, the horse has been used in transporting kings and royalty. More importantly, the horse is used at war fronts, carrying soldiers in their chariots. It is a thing of honour to own or ride on a horse. What we need to remember however, is that no matter how big or strong a horse is, it can be conquered in the day of battle. This is why we must put our trust in the Lord and not in horses.
Today, your horse is represented by whatever instrument you work with – your intellect, pen, car, hands, etc. You must always remember those things in themselves do not make for success. Victory, success and uplifting come from God alone. While we put in our best in what we do, let us learn to commit our ways onto God and fully trust him to lead us to our desired higher ground. Victory is sure!
- Thank you Father, for giving me victory in every facet of my life. 1Corinthians 15:7
- Father, I thank you because you bless the works/business of my hands. Deuteronomy 16:15
- Father, because I put my trust in you, I shall not be put to shame. Psalm 71:1
- I do not rely on the power or might of mere men but on the Spirit of the Lord for victory – Zechariah 4:6; 1John 5:4.
- Every mountain before me shall be made plain as I move on to higher ground in Jesus’ name – Zechariah 4:7
- Thank you, Lord because you have made my way perfect – 2 Samuel 22:33.
- Today, I receive my desired promotion from you, O Lord – Psalm 75:6&7.
- Thank you Lord for your grace and boldness to ride on in victory from glory to glory every day of every month of this year in Jesus’ name.
- Rejoice and be exceedingly glad for answers to your prayers.
Confess: From today, I ride on in victory to my higher ground.