BIBLE READING: Isaiah 55:1-3, Deut. 32:13
All good things come at a price! If you want success, figure out the price, then pay it. According to Matt.16:24, there must be self-denial and self-control in our Christian race and path to get to our high places. There are principles to follow to enjoy all that God has in store for us. We must be dead to self to be alive in Christ. The sacrifice comes before the harvest and the price of excellence is discipline.
God’s purpose for your life is to ride on high places and further His kingdom here on earth. To achieve this, you need to get on track, run the race and obtain the price. You can ride on high places and stand out which will require:
- Following the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Dedication to succeed in what God called you to do.
- Self-improvement which could be relevant to meeting the needs of people around you.
- Fasting is a Christian discipline from which no one is excused. It helps you to discipline self, become more spiritually aware and tuned in to God.
- Sing a new song thanking God for His good intentions and thoughts for your life.
- God, empower me with the discipline and sacrifice needed to achieve your will for my life.
- Father, expose the secret of darkness militating against my riding in high places in Jesus’ name.
- Every covenant of darkness hovering over my life and destiny, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost, be broken and destroyed in Jesus’ name.
- Let my being receive power to ride in high places now in Jesus’ name.
- In the exalted name of Jesus Christ, I will manifest the glory of God in my life.
- May every voice speaking against the plan and purpose of God for my life be silenced and condemned in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, teach me what I must do to get to the top by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
I will enjoy the full plan of God for my life in Jesus name. My mouth receive fresh fire, my tongue declare the authority of the Holy Spirit now in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of the Lamb, I root out, pull down and destroy every satanic high place in my life, in my family, residence and business in Jesus name.