DAY 12: KEYS TO RIDING HIGH IN THE YEAR 2020
BIBLE READING: Matt. 14:16-21
To any locked door, there is a specific key which is uniquely cut to fit the design of the keyhole, to unlock it. Regardless of how many keys you may possess or your readiness to go through the door, if you do not possess the right key, you will end up losing time and ultimately, may not be able to gain access.
Brethren, your long years of waiting have come up for remembrance and your answers are ready in Jesus’ name. The King of kings and Lord of lords has released the master key that can open any door. By God’s grace and mercy, you now have access to open any shut door as you pray. Hallelujah!
In His word, Jesus has given us instructions that serve as keys to reveal the principles for living kingly lives in abundance here on earth. These keys include:
- Giving: In the system of this world, the key to having abundance is gathering, but in God’s kingdom, the key to abundance is giving what is in your hands – John 6:5-13.
- Fasting and prayers – Ezra 8:23; Matthew 17:14-21.
- Fasting and prayers produces great results. It helps you to humble yourself and puts you in a good position for a breakthrough, and for God to manifest His power over your life.
- Hearing and obeying the voice of the Lord – Deut. 28:1.
- Delighting in the Lord your God – Isaiah 58:14.
- Faith – Matt. 21:17. Ask the Lord to increase your faith and exercise it to grow into maturity/strong faith to take over the high places for the Master.
- Every closed gate to my high places, open in Jesus name and let the King of glory come in.
- All satanic labels of “out bounds” on the way to my glorious destiny, be removed in Jesus’ name.
- Cause me to ride in triumph on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of father Abraham.
- In Jesus’ name, I dislocate every power contesting with my high places – Jeremiah 17:3.
- I pull down the high places and the altars working against my high places in Jesus’ name – 2Chronicles 31:1.
- In the name of the Lord, I will be satisfied with the blessings of God, with divine appointments, connections and enriching relationships to the glory of God this year – Deut 33:23.
- I will enjoy the guidance of the Holy Spirit to say and do only things that are right, edifying and productive. I will not fail or fall into any error in Jesus’ name – Romans 8:14.
- I shall not defile the high places God has prepared for me in Jesus’ name – 2Kings 23:8.
- Jehovah will trample my enemies under my feet – Psalm 60:12. Therefore, let my enemies cringe before me as I drive out and destroy all the inhabitants of the land of my inheritance in Jesus’ name – Numbers 33:52
- By the power of the Holy Spirit, I will do valiantly and ride into my high places in the world – 1Sam. 13:13,14; Acts 13:6-12.
- I ascend the throne of my glory from today in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I am connected by divine arrangement with the people that matter to my high places in Jesus name.
- Lord, release the supernatural keys to open all locked doors to my high places in the mighty name of Jesus.
- May I do the right in the sight of the Lord all the days of my life in Jesus’ name – 2Kings 15:3,4.