Receiving Prophetic Order to Ride in The High Places (Day 1)
BIBLE READING: Isaiah 55:1-13.
No one stumbles into loving, serving or pursuing God! You must exercise your individual volition and intentionally approach unto Him by faith as you consciously walk in His precepts. “… for the Lord, whose very name is Jealous, is a God who is jealous about His relationship with you” – Exodus 34:14 (New Living Translation.) You cannot seek God in parts, He must be sought with the whole heart. He is too precious to be sought partially.
As we begin this adventure of faith and consecration, be encouraged to fast faithfully, humble yourself and be attentive to the voice of the Lord for He will speak clearly to you. From today, stand in faith and declare the following prophesies as prayers over yourself:
- I will rise from unbelief to faith in Jesus’ name.
- I will rise from hopelessness to a lively hope.
- I will rise from weakness to power.
- I will rise from relegation to elevation.
- I will rise from demotion to promotion.
- I will rise from fewness to multitude.
- I will rise from limitation to expansion.
- I will rise from restriction to enlargement.
- I will rise from obliviousness to cognizance.
- I will rise from discouragement to encouragement.
- I will rise from barrenness to fruitfulness.
- I will rise from shame to honour.
- I will rise from looking down to looking up.
- I will rise from destruction to construction with beauty.
- I will rise from deterioration to recovery, rejuvenation and revitalization.
- I will rise from shame to glory.
Begin to shine and ride; riding and shining from glory to glory in the name of the Lord, Amen.