BIBLE READING: Deut. 32:13; Isaiah 58:3-14.
“He made him ride in the heights of the earth, that he might eat the produce of the fields; He made him draw honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock;” (Deut. 32:13).
To ride over or drive over the heights of a country is figurative of conquering and taking possession of that country – Deut. 33:29. An unprepared, lazy drone cannot tread down the high places of enemies neither do enemies submit to a weakling that is not cultivated. A man who is properly cultivated to ride on high places is a person whose mind is made up to live a life of personal holiness by focusing on God. Such a person first sets himself apart from sin, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life unto God. Consecration involves the whole being of a man, a voluntary act of submission to the full ownership of God, made possible only in the place of prayer.
- In Jesus’ name, I consecrate my spirit, soul and body to God.
- Father, I lay my life on the altar of sacrifice. Purify me as gold, purge me and cleanse me from all filthiness for your holy use in Jesus’ name.
- In Jesus’ name, I consecrate my heart, thoughts, actions and lifestyle unto God every day of my life.
- O God, sanctify my spirit, soul and body to fulfil your purposes for my creation in Jesus’ name. I dedicate my life unto Jehovah in holiness.
- O Lord, help me to daily exercise your love that you have poured all over my heart and to produce works that will glorify your name – James 2:18.
- Empower me heavenly Father, to take pleasure and delight in abiding in your presence and worshipping you all the days of my life – Psalm 27:4.
- Heavenly Father, enlighten the eyes of my understanding to know you more and pursue your fullness daily.
- I consecrate my life to be conformed to the glorious image of Jesus every day. Keep changing me Father every day from glory to glory in Jesus’ name – Romans 12:1,2.
- Holy Spirit, help me to focus on heavenly things and not on worldly and lustful pursuits of this wicked world and the cares of life.
- As I fast this season O Lord, empower me to loosen the bonds of wickedness.
- Strengthen me in the inner man to undo heavy burdens in others, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke in Jesus’ name.
- Father, help me to feed the hungry souls and satisfy those suffering affliction so that I shall be like a watered garden in Jesus’ name.
- Let my love for you O God, your Word and the brethren increase daily.
- Father, I thirst for fresh outpouring of the unction and gifts of the Holy Spirit in my life for the edification of your church.
- Father, we are passionate for more in-filling of your Spirit, impartation of diverse kinds of gifts and the manifestations of the miraculous in greater dimensions in this church in Jesus’ name.