DAY 10: PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR
BIBLE READING: Job 22:28,29.
Speaking God’s Word powerfully into our lives at the beginning of a new season, e.g. New Year, New Birth, House Foundation Laying Ceremony, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Acquisition of New Property/Equipment, and other important occasions in our lives scares the evil ones but strengthens our faith for outstanding accomplishments. Declaring Scriptures over our lives and families brings the glorious and perfect will of God to be established over us without allowing the devil to play his pranks and crafty devices. Never allow negative thoughts, disasters and unpleasant situation around you dictate the destiny of your life!
- I declare the opening of heavenly gates and ancient doors that will bring me into deeper relationship with you, O God – Psalm 24:7.
- I decree and declare year 2020 as a year of outstanding performance with significant results for me and all members of Christ Gospel Mission Int. all over the world in Jesus’ name.
- I receive the mercy of God in all my undertakings throughout this year; continuous open doors of the favour of God and men for me, my family and Christ Gospel Mission Int. in Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My hands are blessed and I shall not labour in vain. I refuse to be idle, complain or live a wasteful life. I will engage in productive work and my labour shall yield exceedingly fruitful harvests in Jesus’ name – Psalm 92:12,13; 128:2.
- Peace, purity and power is my portion this new year. I will walk in the light of God’s Word and not stumble; I will walk in faith and not be afraid.
- My candle burns brightly and will not be put out in Jesus’ name – Psalm 18:28.
- I am saved and sanctified. I am sustained by the power of the Holy Spirit; sin shall not have dominion over me by the power in the blood of the Lamb – Romans 6:14.
- I am a vessel of honour created unto good works. I abound in good works and shall never be moved – Ephes. 2:10; 2Cor. 8:9.
- My heavenly Father, I receive grace to put aside anxiety about the future and regret of the past, so that I might live in peace with you, one day at a time.
- Help me God, to be slow to anger and condemnation but be swift to respond in love, peace and forgiveness. Let my focus be on love as I foster peace and unity with my brethren in the Church – Phil. 2:1-3;
- I decree and declare that I shall be satisfied with the blessings of God, with divine appointments, enriching connections and relationships everywhere I go this year – Deut. 33:23.
- I decree and declare that I will enjoy the guidance of the Holy Spirit, to say and do only things that are right, edifying and productive. I will not fail or fall into any error in Jesus’ name – Romans.8:14.